Here are some photo's from Dresden in November (hopefully 'better-late-than-never" applies here).
Thomas "jamming" at supper time to German jazz music
.
Just a little fun fact on Dresden: it is reported to have been the most destroyed city in WWII but you wouldn't know it by looking today (other than recognizing that the construction is generally too new). Dresden was a 'show' town in the DDR (former East Germany) so it was pretty well rebuilt prior to reunificaiton but I'm guessing even more was done afterwards. It is a very beautify city and is highly recommended for a visit!

4 comments:
Wow - beautiful pictures! I like the self-photo of the two of you, too! :)
The video is classic Thomas!
Wow, lots of antiquity, even with all the bombing. Beautiful.
Auntie M
Thanks for the pics & video!
I think Rohan likes Jazz just as much as Thomas.
You are correct Late IS better than never!!!
Post a Comment