Oh my god are those videos cute! The one of him dancing looks kind of like an oompa-loompa, adorable! What language is he speaking to his bear? He is too cute!
Ditto on Mara's remarks - and Cari's too! I think you need to get a copy of the Oompa-loompa song (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) and see how he dances to that! ;)
6 comments:
Oh my god are those videos cute! The one of him dancing looks kind of like an oompa-loompa, adorable! What language is he speaking to his bear? He is too cute!
Love the pics and video! Keep 'em coming!
Ditto on Mara's remarks - and Cari's too!
I think you need to get a copy of the Oompa-loompa song (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) and see how he dances to that!
;)
The dancing one is priceless!
I'm so glad I turned on to "the floor show". He's such a cutie.
Persistent him!
Post a Comment