Saturday, June 28, 2008

Teeth!!!!!

Note the plural of this heading!!

Last weekend Thomas got his first tooth (lower front, right) on Saturday evening, just in time for my Grandparents to witness the arrival. All week he's been sharpening that tooth on anything that can get in his mouth (and almost all items in our house seem to be prone to entering his mouth).

Today he was drooling heavily all day and absolutely loving the vibrating corn cob teether he has. Then tonight as we were getting ready for his bath I decided to stick my finger in his mouth to see how close he was and I got nearly cut on the wrong side of his mouth - his lower left tooth is barely poking through the skin now!!!!

He enjoys chewing on my fingers but I'm afraid that's about done now, since I'm sure the skin on my hands won't survive it much longer!

1 comment:

Gatfly said...

Go Thomas! Two down, many more to go! Look out mãe!!