Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thomas Update


Josh's sister Sally came down from Baldwin, WI with her 7 month old son Sam!!

Sam could get used to being a BIG brother (hint, hint Sally)

But being a BIG cousin will work for now

"Mom, FEED ME NOW"



There seems to be a pattern of Sam eating rubber ducks.... (see his blog!!)


The papparazzi caught me getting out of the tub!!


The boys all wrapped up, going to Mara and Mikes!

Auntie Mara and the boys


Aunt Mara and Uncle Mike with the boys


The Bacon 'kids' with their 'kids'

"Dad, it's hard work climbing over this big belly"

A reflective look at the world

Thomas learning to use a pacifier

(NOTE: we had to take the picture quick because he couldn't keep the pacifier in place!!!)

Our three 'kids' relaxing on the couch

I believe this is the the start of "Bacon Scowl"

Thomas learning to enjoy playing on his back

Thomas HAPPY!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Gatfly said...

Absolutely love the pictures!! I will put them on my picture frame ASAP! You need to schedule regular visits between Thomas and Sam - they are too cute together!! We have the cutest grandsons!!!!!

Sally said...

Awesome!!! Do I have the world's cutest nephew or what?!

Cari said...

Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing. I love Thomas's smile!!! :)